The Addis Ababa city administration will be delivering the long awaited 40/60 condominium this Saturday. Here are the five important things to know about the process.
- Lottery A total of 972 apartments will be up for lottery and these apartments will be divided accordingly 2 bedroom (324 apartments),3 bedroom (324 apartments), 4 bedroom (324 apartments).
- Size and Price 4 bedroom (168.68 meter square) 829,689 birr,3 bedroom (129.5 meter square) 636,974 birr ,2 bedroom (124.97 meter square) 614,692 birr
- Who Gets It 11,088 people will be included in the lottery but only 972 winners will be picked. The lottery doesn’t include people who saved for 1 bedroom apartment. Government employees who saved 100% will have 20% more chance while the diaspora will get 3% more chance than ordinary people.
- Commercial Use 300 ground flats will be available for commercial sale and they will be costing 17,000 birr per meter square.
- Location The condos that are available for grab this Saturday are for Sengatera sites only. It is known that the 40/60 projects are also being built in sites around Meganegna and Qaliti.