We’ve all played the telephone game back in the days, The first person in the line or circle whispers a word or phrase into the ear of the person sitting or standing to their right. Players whisper the phrase to their neighbors until it reaches the last player in line. The last player says the word or phrase out loud so everyone can hear how much it has changed from the first whisper at the beginning of the circle or line.
Just like that, through generations, we are passing on a twisted, biased and opinionated message. Think about it,
Whatever happened to those good old days when all people we get from people was how to love even through a hard skin…and now…all we get to learn is how to always look out…to always keep our eyes open because “you never know when and what’s coming at you.”
– Whatever happened to the strong circle we never really had to check for a loose knot now and then…
– whatever happened to the good old days where people prove your hurt talks and beliefs wrong but now the world proves your blindfolded points under the shade of doubt right.
– What just happened to the good old days really?
– Whatever happened to the days you can get to your home without the need of punching somebody on the face
-whatever happened to those days making friends everywhere and now it is avoid any human interaction as much as possible.
– hmmmmm whatever happened to the people you don’t need to talk to for their presence by itself is enough …
– Whatever happened to the good old days you don’t have to question everything and everyone?
– whatever happened to sharing the bad days for people would be around to kick the depression out of us and now we hide our weakness for there are many looking forward to use that against us.
-whatever happened to the naïve days?
– Whatever happened to exchanging real names…
– Whatever happened to confrontations, fights instead of silenced departures or talks behind backs if not stabs.
What are we passing on?
Definitely not what we received.