Acting Information Minister Stephen Kampyongo has said that Zambia will have 55 percent shares in the national airline whilst Ethiopian Airline will get the remaining 45 per cent shares.
Kampyongo said Zambia Airways would be given a US$ 16.5 million grant for start-up and operational costs in the first year.
Kampyongo said government would not interfere in the operations of the airline.
That will give Ethiopian a new hub in Lusaka serving southern Africa alongside Malawian Airlines, in which it has a stake.
Read More: http://ow.ly/mvxH30hq9XP