Business Plus Fairs and Shak Crux, the top leading trade fairs organizers in the Middle East and Africa have joined forces and experience to organize successful international and regional trade events in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Ethiopia and Morocco.
The spectrum of the events covers a wide range of business and industrial sectors that promote Business-To-Consumer, Business-To-Business and Matchmaking Business prospects, thereby boosting sales and speeding the process of closing business deals.
ETHIO 5P EXPO is absolutely the ultimate synergistic trading and technology exchange platform serving plastics, petrochemicals, printing, packaging and paper eager markets of Ethiopia and its emerging neighboring states all-at-a -time.
Comprising five industry-focused spectacular trade events shimmering with unprecedented export opportunities; ETHIO 5P Expo is the most comprehensive industrial trade event unveiling brand-new formats and cross-industry concepts and technologies to a dynamic rapidly-growing business environment.
Charting multi-dimensional business perspectives; ETHIO 5P plans to evolve into the most effectual sourcing event for Ethiopian and regional industrial stakeholders in search for innovations and new technologies; creating unprecedented opportunities for world-wide producers to break-through the soaring growth of the Ethiopian and African manufacturing sector.
Well on track; ETHIO 5P Expo structures compact trading alliances between Ethiopia and the rest of the world through an interactive demonstration of cutting-edge revolutionary industrial solutions; allowing-in the greatly desirable technology inflow.
More than any other industrial event in the region, ETHIO 5P EXPO, indeed; has the reach, expertise and attendee drawing power to target and attract thousands of qualiﬁed buyers and decision makers with full-purchasing authority.
Ethiopian products qualify for favored access to both the European Union market under the EU’s Everything-But-Arms (EBA) initiative and the US market under the African Growth and Opportunities Act (AGOA) and the Generalized System of Preference (GSP), enabling most of the Ethiopian exports to slickly enter into these markets as duty free products with no quota restrictions.
The wide spectrum of ETHIO 5P Expo encompasses five impressive core industry exhibitions; including:
Ethio Plast: The International Exhibition for Plastic Industries, Products and Technologies.
- Raw Materials, Polymers, Resins & Components
- Machinery &Equipment for Plastics& Rubber industries
- Agriculture and Irrigation Necessities
- Sanitary-ware, Pipes & Hoses
- Feeding Industries & Engineering Plastics
- Household Products
- Packaging & Containers
- Film Applications
- Flexible Packaging
- Recycling Machinery
- Ancillary Equipment
- Thermo Plastics
- Plastic Machinery Parts & Components
- Plastic Recycling Technologies
- Plastic Filtering Systems
- Plastic Blow Moulds
- Pet Bottle Moulds
- Injection Moulds
- Plastic Products
Ethio Petrochemicals: The International Exhibition for Petrochemical and Chemical Industries, Products and Technologies.
- Adhesive Chemicals
- Chemical Engineering Equipment & Automation Equipment
- Chemical Mines
- Dyestuffs & Pigments
- Fertilizers and Agro Chemicals
- Fine & Specialty Chemicals
- Fine Chemicals & Chemicals for Special Purpose
- Food Chemicals
- Organic & In-organic Chemical Raw Materials
- Paint, Ink &Sealant Chemicals
- Paper Chemicals
- Petrochemical Equipment, Products & Technologies
- Petrochemicals & Processing
- Soap & Detergent chemicals
- Water Treatment Chemicals
Ethio Printing: The International Exhibition for Printing Industries, Products and Technologies
- Offset Printing Plates
- Printing Cylinders
- Printing Auxiliary
- Press Agencies
- Printing Supplies Agencies
- Metal Laser Engraving
- Laser Die Cutting
- Used Press (Imported)
- Printing Software
- Printing Services
- Self-Adhesive Tapes & Materials
- International Printing Equipment
- Pre-Owned Printing Equipment
- Graphic Art Suppliers
- Printing Plates & Films
- Offset Printing
- Silk Screen Printing
- Outdoor Digital Printing
- Flexible & Non Flexible Packaging
- Printing & Materials
- Corrugated Carton
- Tinplate Printing
- Souvenir Wrapping Paper
Ethio Packaging: The International Exhibition for Packaging and Packing Industries, Products and Technologies.
- Automatic Packing Line / Conveyors
- Bagging/ Sealing & Strapping
- Packaging Materials & Supplies
- Bloom Stamping & Baling
- Bottle Filling
- Capping & Over-Capping
- Cartooning Technology
- Filling/ Conveying/ Dosing
- Packaging Machines
- Packaging Devices
- Packaging Appliances
- Packaging Materials
- Packaging Aids
- Packaging Services
Ethio Papers: The International Exhibition for Paper Industries, Products and Technologies.
- Carbonless Paper
- Coated Art Paper & Board
- Converted Papers
- Craft Paper
- Packaging Paper
- Photo Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Specialty Paper
- Sticker Paper
- Uncoated Paper
- Waste Paper
- Wrapping Paper
- Adhesives and Other Paper
- Functional Paper Chemicals
- Paper Process Chemicals
- Pollution Control Equipment
Reasons to Visit the Ethio 5P Expo
- Explore new products, new ideas and new technologies to fuel the growth of your company.
- Benefit from a unique opportunity to come face to face with local & international market players in both private& public spheres.
•To discuss and research on specific terms,conditions or pricing.
• To discuss business needs in a neutral environment.